May 17, 2006

'Ass'ets

The Boytoy likes ass. He's an ASSMAN (I imagine he'd get that licesne plate if our prim and proper state would let him). He's not so much into the anal sex as the ass itself. He likes to ogle it, pat it, kiss it, and lick it. I'm a bit hesitant about anyone rimming me. I'm not a germ freak, but I can't help but think of that part of my body as less than squeaky clean- not because I am dirty in an icky way, but because we all have our limits- and mine tend to revolve around my asshole.

We were in the shower a few weeks ago where, for some reason, he was sitting on the floor of the shower. Next thing I know, his tongue is somewhere between my ass cheeks. Since we were in the shower after all I didn't pull away and let him investigate further. It tickled, the ass licking, and I didn't hate it. I didn't love it either. I kind of feel that he got more out of it than I did, judging by his erection. Maybe I'll let him do it again sometime.

No comments: