Jun 25, 2006

Mutual enjoyment

I love watching him play with himself. It's so hot to know that I am what is causing him to reach into his pants and begin stroking his hard cock. To unzip the pants and push down the boxer shorts and display himself to me. He swirls his hand over the soft skin, eliciting a slight moan. It's so hot to gaze upon a hand, moving up and down the shaft, the other periodically gliding over his balls. The pace quickens, the moans grow more audible. He begins rubbing faster and faster, until his hand is a blur of motion. And cum.

And what is the catalyst? Why it's me, of course. Sitting on the couch in a skirt, legs splayed out- one of the couch, one on the coffee table- with my hand dangling between. And no panties on.

I am a firm believer in mutual masturbation.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That is so incredibly sexy!

I love watching a man stroking himself and taking pleasure from his own hands. It gets me so wet and horny that I have to do the same.