Jul 5, 2006

All eyes

You're staring at me. Normally, I'd mind, but not the way that you do it. Your eyes on me, I feel attractive, sexy, and alive.

They roam over my body, taking in my ample breasts... my long legs... my curvy hips... my sweet little ass... One look and anyone can tell what's on your mind. Sometimes, I wish you weren't so obvious about it. Other times I feel elated and special, that you are looking at me. It's all about self perception, I suppose. Sometimes I still feel like the awkward high schooler that I was. Mostly when you look at me, I tend to feel more like the naughty gal in the high school uniform who needs to be spanked for cutting class.

I picture you taking me over your knee and pushing my little plaid skirt up over my ass. (You are shocked at my lack of underwear!) Instead of spanking them, you begging to caress my smooth, round cheeks. You hand dips lower each time, closer to the wonderful opening in between my legs. A finger enters me. It feels so good! Am I being rewarded or punished? I'm not sure and I'm not sure that I really care anyway, what you're doing feels soooooo good. Another finger slides up over m very sensitive clit. You are making me moan. "Shhhh! The other students might hear!," you say. But I cannot help it. I long to feel your hard cock inside of me and tell you so. Alas, I am not allowed. Your denial is my punishment.

I guess I'll just have to settle for a mind blowing orgasm, courtesy of your nimble fingers.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.