Jul 18, 2006

Hotter than the weather

Summer is heating up in more ways that I imagined. When it's hot out, sometimes it's necessary to wear only the necessities.

I am draped over your lap with your hand acting as a magic wand between my legs. Your fingers are inside of me, tickling... teasing... pleasuring... My nipples peak out from the low cut shirt that has been pulled down to expose as much of them as possible. They are hard and taut against your tongue when you flick them. I cannot imagine a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

I reach for your chest, tweaking your left nipple as you moan with pleasure. How sensitive it is. How much you delight in my slightly rough touch. I can feel your hard cock under my thigh, throbbing and straining against the thin shorts you have on. I decide free it, sliding it out on of the leg openings, taking it in my hand and rolling it in my palm.

You shift me around until I am facing you on the couch. I can feel your erection against my clit. So hard with skin so soft. You lift me closer, fitting me onto your cock like snapping the last puzzle piece into place. Perfection.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.