Apr 28, 2005

New Sex

I've been slacking on the blogging lately....Not feeling too sexy. Stress I suppose. Got some work issues and the change of seasons tends to make me feel a bit out of sorts...I guess I'm not to good with transitional states sometimes.

Sex with X has been pretty good lately. Or I should say he's getting better. There's been more of a spark between us lately, which is great. But oddly, I have less desire to actually have sex. Perhaps it is all the energy required, maybe I'm being lazy, or that fact that while sex with X is fulfilling, meaning that I have an orgasm, it lacks the heat that I desire.
I suppose I yearn for new sex. New sex can be frustrating- what positions work best for both partners so that everyone goes home with a smile on their face. But nothing beats the pure heat, the raw desire, the chemistry between two (or more) new lovers......Yum.
I also yearn for some more variety in my sex life. But that requires not only effort, but putting myself out there and risking rejection. I live in a city that seems more like a small town sometimes. I worry that I might have to see the gal or guy I meet for a romp in a more professional way in the near future. Not that I fear that they will judge me for my actions, since it takes 2 to tango, but what if we had a bad time and I never want to see them again? Then s/he shows up at my office for a business call and it is very awkward. Also, not to belittle the state that I live in, but there are not that many people that I find attractive here (physically and mentally). In my experience so far there are some others who are nice to look at, but then they open their mouth and what they have to say is a total turnoff.
I guess I'm screwed, or rather, not screwed.

No comments: