Sep 16, 2005

Bent

I felt your eyes on me from across the room. I knew you couldn't help but notice that my short denim skirt had ridden up a bit when I bent over the desk to read something. I heard you get up and then felt a hand on my back slowly moving towards my waist. I began to imagine what might come next. You lifted up my shirt and kissed my back lightly. It sent a thrill through my body as my juices began to flow. Your hand moved down to my ass, slowly circling until it reached the hem of my skirt. I moaned as you reached under it towards my inner thigh, running your hand between my legs, which I spread open, awaiting you. After lifting my skirt up, exposing my pink cotton panties, you slowly pulled them down and got on your knees. I felt your tongue begin to lick at my inner thigh and then between my legs. I love the way your mouth feels there and how wet you make me.
As you stood up and pressed against me I reached around and unzipped your pants, freeing your erect cock from its confines. I began to stroke it up and down while you slid your hand down around my stomach and began to caress my clit. I felt your erection pressing against my wetness and let you enter me. It felt so good to have you inside of me.
We moved to the bed, clothing falling off along the way. As I settled onto the bed you spread my legs and began to pleasure me yet again with your talented tongue. As you finished I sat up and began to kiss your nipples, making you shudder. I continued down your chest and stomach before taking you in my mouth. You moan as I lick you up and down and all around. I climbed on top of you as you slid inside of me. I moved my hips back and forth as you touched and kissed my breasts. I love to ride you.

2 comments:

The Black Angel said...

I second that. Keep me- I mean IT, cumming ;).

JT said...

Thats some fantastic writing, thanks hun