Sep 7, 2005

She speaks the truth

laura had this to say recently:

while i love experiencing and getting to know someone through my pussy, it is not to be confused with me giving it away. i use it to experience someone, a gift i can only give myself. the idea that my pussy is some kind of gift i want to give to a lover is a laughable thought at best, a repugnant and offensive concept at its worst. my body belongs to one person--me. my experiences, my memories, my feelings--i like that there are some intimate observations of different people that will forever belong to only me. i like that i have this gallery of memories, these various sexual connections with very different people. it is a mental high that i can never give up.

Sometimes sex is just sex. Sometimes it's fucking. Sometimes it's procreation. Sometimes it's an intimate act between to people that draws them closer to each other...not quite making love...but a way to express care and adoration.

every new love is an inspiration. a new man lights my creative fires in a different way. in order to be a prolific, creative, versatile, well rounded, and a fully developed human being, i must experience various people intimately on my terms. that means, i get to fuck, connect, and relate to these various individuals in distinct ways that can never be repeated with another lover. this preserves everyone's individuality and uniqueness.

I've never really thought of myself as slutty in a negative way. I did things with guys because I wanted to, not just to grow my ego or to please them. (If a guy can't respect 'no' than he can't respect me and we have no business together). But is it a mental high of some sort, not an ego thing. I get a thrill out of being with someone new, someone different. Being with someone different can even enhance what you appreciate about your primary lover (if you choose to have one). There is nothing like the sparks that fly before your first kiss with someone new. The anticipation building. All of that sexual tension zeroing in on one moment.
Like laura, I have also known from a young age that monogamy was not for me. I'm always attracted to the new, the possible, the forbidden. I don't want to miss out on what could be a very good, but purely physical, experience because someone a long time ago decided that monogamy way the way to go in our society.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more...