Oct 11, 2005

You get me....

....so wet just thinking about you. Thinking about your hands on my thighs while you lick me. The sparks that always seem to fly whenever we get within two feet of each other. When I bend over to get something and you kiss the naked skin near the waistband of my jeans. The way you touch my hair when you are on top of me and in me all at once. How you get so excited (and hard) at the thought of going down on me. That you are dirty in all the right ways. That we can talk frankly about the kinky things we'd like to try together. Or the kinky things we've done with others. How you fill out your pants so nicely, front and back. That you think about me when you masturbate. (And that sometimes you let me watch). The way you look at me when I stand naked before you and tell me how hot I am and how much you want to touch me right now. You appreciate my curves, top and bottom (especially bottom). How all you want is to have your head between my legs....that you long for it.



No comments: