Dec 29, 2005

Anna Nicole

I'm watching some Anna Nicole Smith softcore thing on Showtime...Not sure why...This is the kind of shit that happens when I'm overtired.
Anyway, it opens with her talking about how she loves to masturbate every morning. Then she 'shows' us how she doesn't it in bed. I was actually thinking it was kind of sexy, kind of a turn on... Until she pulled her leg out from under the sheet and I was confronted with a giant ankle tattoo of what appeared to be the head of Jesus. That totally ruined it for me. Not that it was a giant tattoo. But that it was a Jesus-looking one (and I'm hardly a religious person). And the scars from the breast implants aren't doing much for me either.


1 comment:

Some Woman said...

Ha ha! I saw part of that. Not a hot show. Not even kind of hot. I have no idea why they keep showing it....