Jan 5, 2007

Sense and sensation

Hands on skin slide up and tangle up in my long hair as your lips touch mine and our tongues meet head on. You lightly tug on my locks and my head tilts back, allowing you access to my neck and collarbone, which you promptly devour.

My nipples sizzle knowing that your mouth is so close, yet so far. They spark when your chest brushes against mine as you move from my neck to my ear.

Eyes closed, I reach out helplessly, wondering what part of your naked, writhing body will collide with my hand.

3... 2... 1... Contact.

My slender fingers are met by the slight curve of your hip. I sweep clockwise, the swell of your inner thigh greets me. Now you're the struggling, anticipating, knowing that my hand is so near, yet so far, from where you want it to be. I tease, roaming lightly around your inner and outer thighs. Soon, you're begging. I can feel it, see it in your body language. Your green eyes plead, practically shouting.

I zero in, brushing just behind your balls, and you let out a sigh of pleasure as I begin to draw my fingers across your swollen scrotum, and up onto your hard cock. You utter your thanks by swirling your lips around my aching right nipple. I begin stroking up and down your swollen erection, feeling the tension build in your body. Your mouth has left my breast and your eyes are on my hand moving faster and faster, riveted.

I stop. Moving one leg across your lap, I am now nose to nose with you. So that I can see what your face looks like when I slide your cock inside me.

No comments: