Jul 1, 2007

My nipples are hard
I anticipate your lips on them
As I sit and wait with baited breath (and without underwear)
You appear in the doorway, slick and wet from the shower

The towel drops as you shift
Revealing your long legs and perfect pose, the light behind you
Illuminating my naughty desires in the flesh
Skin on skin

My legs part as you approach
Revealing my naked clit, awaiting attention
Showing you what I want and how badly
Plain to see

A hand on my
ankle
calf
knee
thigh
inner thigh

I gasp as your thumb hits
That perfect spot between my lips
I'm already wet with anticipation
Of your touch

Your breasts graze my knee
I reach down and marvel at
How it feels in my hand
How your nipple perks up at the slightest flick
Just like mine do

You straddle my lap
Allowing me full access to your most feminine parts
Letting me touch them
Letting me inside
Letting me make you writhe with pleasure
And buck your hips against me as you cum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy! Most definitely!

Plat

www.PlatinumPleasurePalace.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.