Sep 14, 2007

now! now! now!

You pick me up while kissing me and
I feel the wall against my back
while my legs wrap around your waist
as your hands go up my skirt to find out
that I am not wearing anything underneath.

Which you love.

I reach down and around and unzip your pants
freeing your hard cock
from the confines of denim.
I am so wet. Slick
at the thought of you sliding inside of me
pressing me harder against the wall
you begin to enter me, my legs wrap tighter
pulling you in deeper.

I feel heat and pain and goodness
as you gently bite my collarbone
in a most loving and passionate way.

Your penis is the perfect shape and size
and I feel it rubbing me repeatedly the right way.
So intense, waves of pleasure building up,
about to flood me as you buck against my hips
telling me how much you love it, the way it feels inside me,
how your cock belongs to me and only me.
An orgasm rocks my body
rhythmically teasing your cock
to release.

2 comments:

SeXyGurL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SeXyGurL said...

Delicious! Glad to see you're back. I love your writing! Keep up the great work!

Check out my blog sometime and feel free to add me should you enjoy it.

http://thatsexygirl.blogspot.com

Kisses!