Aug 27, 2008

Bump 'n grind,Bump 'n grind

It started off innocently enough.
(Doesn't it always?)
Just a dance with the friend of a friend at some generic club downtown. The music was thumping out some unidentifiable club mix hit. There was flirting, as is the norm when people with the sizzling, sparking chemistry get near each other. Hands kept hovering near places they probably shouldn't have been in public. He was twirling and swirling me around, which was alternately thrilling and scary. Our bodies were so close that I could make out a nice-sized erection through his jeans. I wanted to touch it, wrap my fingers around it. Instead I chose creativity. Pretended to be a stripper and rubbed my delicious ass up against it. I think it drove him crazy. He pulled me closer. Way closer. My crotch near his. My head to his neck. So close, yet so far. I ran my tongue along his earlobe. He shuddered.
Intensity.
He grabbed my ass and pulled me even closer than I thought possible for two people on a dance floor who still had all their clothing on. He began practically thrusting up against me, but to the beat of the song, simulating sex in a way that was probably sort of obvious. I wondered if people were watching us. Living vicariously through us. (Were we turning them on?)
I liked it. A lot.
His hand on my ass guiding my body toward his in an undulating vibration of pure, raw desire. Moving as one, throbbing to the beat. Until the climax... of the song.
(And him.)

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

Very fine......