Jan 24, 2005

Size matters

My main partner, X, has a nice sized cock. Nice and long. (Sometimes a bit too long, but I've grown used to accommodating him). Not too wide. I love the way that I feel so filled up when he is inside of me......how it hits all the right spots....especially the all important G spot.
I did not think that size really mattered until recently. I had been playing with the cock of J. when he said (in his idea of a sexy voice) something along the lines of "...it's so big....I hope it will fit inside of you..." (or something to that effect). At the time I just kind of verbally nodded and went "mmm hmmmm". But what I was really wanted to say was "Yes, it's very nice and all, but to be honest it's rather average" (especially compared to X).
Of course I did not say that so as not to damage the fragile male psyche of J. But Lord how I wanted to.
Fast forward a few months. Another current (but less frequent) partner is Y. Good looking, late 20's/early 30's, well over 6 feet, not too thin, not too fat (actually in pretty good shape considering his desk jockey job). Penis size is....well....not what I expected (when giving him a BJ I can get almost all of it in my mouth {and I have quite the sensitive gag reflex}). It feels good and all, but not just doesn't necessarily hit all the right spots. Nice modern guy that he is he seems worried about my lack of orgasms. I tell him that I'm not that orgasmic. Partially true. Part of it is positioning (he is very vanilla sex and likes to watch me ride him as he lays on his back- not always my fave position....I'm working on that). But part of it is size.
Smaller size + posistioning issues= less orgasms for me.

I maintain that someone who might be too big for me (or too small) might be the perfect fit for another gal. I suppose we're all like the prince in Cinderella- looking for the foot that fits in the shoe.





1 comment:

laura the tooth said...

don't know if this will help, but maybe doing kegels while you're with the "smaller" guy might do the trick. again, you may have been doing that already, but you didn't mention it on this post.

i will say this--fucking a "smaller" guy is harder work than a "bigger" guy, where the work is mostly about relaxing and pacing myself so i won't get sore. in my experience, i have to consciously tighten and be more tense down there to maintain a filled up feeling, which actually gives me more of a workout.

big advantage of a smaller guy, at least for me--their dick is that much easier to suck. it appeals to my slacker side, i guess.