Jan 27, 2005

"Good morning Mr. Tyler. Going.......down.....?"

Aerosmith understands the importance of oral sex. Unlike some men.

For all of my (sexual) life I had only been with men who not only loved to go down o me, they were quite talented at it. Lucky gal. I should not have taken it for granted. The current partner,X, has this fear of vaginas. Or at least licking them. His big cock might be nice but it doesn't really make up for his vaginaphobia. He gets VERY oversensative about the issue. In one of the 2 conversations that I managed to get him to have about this issue he said that him not doing it or not liking to do it made him feel emasculated (I'm still not sure that I really understand).
He obviously has not problem sticking his nice large cock in there*. I reason that if it is good enough for his dick it should be good enough for his mouth.
I know, I know, some men are already groaning and assuming that I have some sort of body odor issue. Not to be too defensive, but I have had a recent playmate, J. , comment on my wonderful taste. (Too bad that J has a "real" gf now). Besides, its not like your jock smells like roses.

I should add that I've made it pretty clear that if he's not going to provide me with oral pleasure then I will be seeking it out elsewhere.


*We used to date and be monogamous, and did not always use condoms. It can't be so bad if he's willing to put it in unsheathed.

No comments: