Mar 27, 2005

Random thoughts

It's been a while. Minor surgery has been keeping me from the computer.
I was accused last night of having a dirty mind. I don't understand why this is a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with talking openly about sex and erotica and the like. I am comfortable with my sexuality and the fact that I have needs and desires.
My birthday is approaching in a month or so. I have less time to waste on people who are selfish and say that they have a desire to please me but then are stuck by their own constraints and beliefs about sex. I am entering a selfish transition phase of life I suppose. I am not sure that this is a bad thing. It's about time I spoke up for myself (and my orgasms).
On a random note- while watching an episode of nip/tuck Julia and Sean are in the shower and he tries to penetrate her annally. She, being a woman who does not want to be penetrated in that way yet not wanting to be too rude, utters what I think is a fabulous response to his attempt "Sean? Are you lost?".

2 comments:

Erotismo said...

Hey!

What a nice surprise to find your Blog. Sorry, but my english is not too good... I find your site very sensitive and full of erotica.

Your "Are you lost" story is great...your friend is a really quick comediant.

Take a peek at my blog, in spanish

http://erotismo7.blogspot.com/

Eros

Bent said...

Not one thing wrong with being selfish - after all, who is gonna stand up for you better than you. And your orgasm's need someone to fight for them! LOL