Apr 5, 2005

X Marks the spot

Primary partner X is learning that I will not subsist on mediocre sex much more.
Last night as we lay in his bed I felt his hands stroking along my inner (flannel pajama-covered) thigh. Hmmm....this was unusual.....where would it lead?

In between my legs.

He disposed of the flannel and began stroking my clit through my black panties. What a nice build up for when he reached around the thin black fabric and began to work his fingers inside of me*. And did they feel wonderful! It was almost like being in bed with someone else.
After bringing me nearly to orgasm I leaned in an whispered "Fuck me. Now." He just kept going, turning up the heat.

"I want to feel you inside of me ", I uttered as I rolled him over onto his back and straddled him. I began to stroke his nice-sized cock, eventually adding lube and teased him by rubbing it up against my clit. It felt so good I couldn't help but to slide it inside of me. I rode him until I had a deep, pleasurable g-spot orgasm. And then some more until he crested and his breathing returned to normal.








*Usually he barely aknowledges this part of me, much less thinks to touch me first, unless it's some sort of weird test to see if I'm wet enough yet.

No comments: