Jun 21, 2005

Panties Post

In the past few months I've noticed that I possess many pairs of panties. I used to have just enough to get me a few days past laundry day, plus a few emergency pairs. It is only lately that I have noticed that I take pleasure in buying new underwear and my new motto seems to be "one can never have enough undies". I am not sure how or why this evolved. I do spend a fair amount of time searching for that perfect pair of cotton panties that do not give me perma-wedige, don't dip so low in front as to undercut my abdomen and give me more of a stomach pooch than necessary, but are not so high as to be seen above my waistband. Cotton, I've learned the hard way, does not create (as much) static in one's work clothes, especially in winter.
I have recently begun wearing a thong sometimes. I have come a bit late to the thong party. Sometimes when I wear a thong to work I feel a little sexier...Knowing that a male co-worker might catch a glimpse of a thong rim peeking out of my sensible work pants. Not that I'm wearing super-lowcut slacks to the office.....but there's a thrill of seeing (and being seen) that small arch of fabric appear when a very prim lady in your office bends over to retrieve a fallen paper clip.

I must admit to being inspired to write this after checking out the plethora of panty pics at PantiesPantiesPanties.

No comments: