Jun 28, 2005

Panties, for HIm

Push up undies for men (via Fleshbot).
I ahve to admit that this sort of mundane Newsweek piece got me a little hot. Unusual, as I tend to get turned off by any non-boxer type of underthings for men. Unless you're a stripper or model bikini underwear just doesn't seem right somehow (or very comfy for the frank 'n beans).
Briefs are what little boys wear. SQG wore them and whenever it was stripping time I could just never bring myself to take them off of him. I felt like a pedophile just looking at him wearing only his very boyish briefs, much less removing them from his body. But those push up undies make briefs seem just a little sexier....only if worn by a relatively toned man. (Nothing against those men who do not have the abs of Usher, but there is something rather unattractive about a large man in small undies. (I'll be the first to admit that I don't have a perfect body and therefore I do not try to squeeze myself into Daisy Dukes or ultra low cut jeans).

No comments: