Jul 18, 2005

I Submitted

Last I gave into the arousal that plagued me all weekend, my doctor appointment be darned. It had been a fun weekend of flirtation and spots of play with X.
On Sunday evening as we lolled around his bed you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. He spun me onto my side and then we spooned for an uncountable amount of time. How cute, I know, but I think it's really a clever way for him to cuddle (thus being a good sensitive male) and also fondle my breasts at the same time. I've caught on but hesitate to tell him ( don't we all do things like that sometimes?) Spooning evolved into more chaste fondling and rolling around the king-sized bed.

[Anyway....I should mention that I was wearing a very short blue skirt, sans panties. I felt like being naughty by not wearing any all day and was curious to see if anyone might notice.]

At that point he was laying on his back, legs apart. I was also on my back, one hand on his stomach, my legs wide open (wondering if the neighbors could see that I had no panties on), and one leg between his. I began to stroke the soft skin on his abdomen and noticed a bulge growing ever larger under the zipper of his green shorts. I gently moved my hand down onto it. Hard as a rock, just as I like it. I began to slowly tease him, rubbing up and down over his shorts. He sighed and made other noises of pleasure every time my hand dragged up or down his cloth-covered cock. I thought that I'd up the ante and unzip his shorts. I started stroking him lightly with only the thin cloth of boxer shorts separating my hand and the ultra-sensitive skin on the underside of his penis. In the meantime he had begun to run his hand lightly up and down my leg, getting ever closer to my lips as I got wetter by the moment. I wondered at what point might he realize that I wasn't wearing anything under that skirt? I didn't have to wait long. Soon he worked his way up my thigh and lightly touched the area where my panties should have been. I saw a look of surprise register on his face. I pretended not to notice and finished the sort of lame and unsexy sentence that I'd begun. Even though I could see how much the discovery turned him on more than he already was (which was quite turned on). Very soon I felt his finger slide into me. The sensation of something rubbing you the right way is so delicious. Then I welcomed a second finger inside me. Mmmmm......There was a lot of intense rubbing and fingering and stroking and kissing going on by now. All I wanted was him inside of me right now....and I'm sure that's exactly where he wanted to be.
So I decided to take control.
I grabbed a condom, squirted some lube into the tip and he (still on his back) rolled it down onto his big hard cock. I (still wearing my skirt and shirt) straddled him facing his feet. I slowly lowered myself onto him, making sure I felt every inch. I went up and down, back and forth...tightening and releasing.....teasing..... I began to stroke his balls. I could feel him bucking up against me, as if trying to get deeper inside of me. Soon I spun around and faced him. I kept him on his back and began moving my hips back and forth, back and forth, over and over, riding him until I had a body shuddering orgasm. I then quickened the pace, moving faster and faster, until I could feel his hips slamming into me, almost lifting me off the bed, gazing at me with the look of appreciation and satisfaction and lust that comes with orgasm.

2 comments:

figleaf said...

Not sure why I get so turned on when people have sex in the clothes they were wearing. I do though.

That you "cheated" makes it easier. Your description of his discovery makes it more erotic.

Thanks!

figleaf

Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

wants, beautifully erotic without being distasteful.

Hot!!!