Jul 27, 2005

One Hot Night

And the fever, getting higher
Desire, desire, desire, desire -U2

I can't tell you how long I'd been waiting for the tension to break between us. When you kissed me it was like we'd unleashed a flood of sexual tension that had been dormant for many moons. I loved the way your lips felt on mine, soft and nice, yet wanting and full of heat.
I loved the way your hands felt sliding up my stomach and onto my breasts, freeing them from my shirt and taking each nipple hungrily into your mouth. Your tongue expertly gliding up my neck to my ear and I wondered what else it might be good at.
You shuddered when I touched your inner thigh. I loved the way your cock looked, so full and hard, under your tight jeans. Running my hand over your prominent package made me even hotter and I couldn't wait to free it from the confines of your pants.
Sitting astride you in that chair, grinding against you, feeling your hand on my back, my breasts, my thighs was torture for us both. All I wanted was for you to be inside of me and I knew that was exactly where you wanted to be.
As we made our way over to the bed I couldn't help but to relieve you of your underwear (pants long gone) as your took off my bra.
You tasted so good- your nipples....your stomach....your lips....your neck....Your body so alive to my touch. I began to brush my tongue up and down and all around your rigid cock, slowly at first, then gaining speed. I took you into my mouth and felt you quiver. I then took you in my hands, stroking up and down, faster and faster, hearing your moans of pleasure. Until. You. Came.


To be continued.......

No comments: