Oct 28, 2005

Now, now, now

I want to have you right now. I want to feel your hot breath on my collarbone as you unzip my pants while standing behind me as I bend over the bed to move a book. You slide them over my hips and they poll around my ankles as your tongue runs down my spine, giving me chills, in a good way. I feel hands under my shirt sliding up my ribs to my full breasts, exploring them. My nipples get hard under your nimble fingers.
I feel you behind me, feel your hard cock under your jeans rising between your legs as if saluting me. "Yes ma'am, I'm ready for action" it says. I unzip, freeing it from the confines of your tight jeans that highlight your package ever so nicely. I begin to stroke it as your finger slides in between my legs, teasing me over the purple panties that were exposed when my pants slid down around my ankles. You push them to the side and slide two fingers inside of me and I feel deep sensations of pleasure as you find my G-spot. Sadly, soon you remove them but then your cock slides inside of me, which feels way better than your fingers. Your hands on my hips you pull me to you as I feel you glide deeper into me. I know that you love nothing more than to stare at my ass, this position offering you the best view. The erect head of your cock tickles me in just the right way and soon I am overtaken by my orgasm, waves of pleasure rolling over my body.



, ,

No comments: