Mar 6, 2007

At long last...

Yes, I know, it's been a month since I last had a chance to post anything... I deserve to be spanked...
Thwack!
Let's get on with things, shall we?


Hot, writhing, naked while the sheets slip silently off the bed. I end up bent forward, straddling your chest. Your skin tastes scrumptious as my mouth rounds your ramrod straight cock. It's so smooth and slippery as I roll my tongue around the crown of your manhood.
I can feel your lips between my legs, hungry and wanting. You nimbly reposition my curves and contours so that I'm on my back. Your tongue tickles my nipples in a most delightful way... radiating waves of pleasure... A hand slides along my stomach down to my hip, your lips kissing a trail of lust down below my navel. With your other hand you tease my inner thighs... a single finger taunts my moist lips running up and down each side, soon joined by a tongue. "I wish you'd stop teasing..." I say.

You do.

Moving your body on top of mine, your cock glides inside me. Feeling you there... inside... almost a part of me... Hot and sweet, all at once. We roll over, so that I'm on top. Your favorite position... getting to touch my breasts... taking me in as I ride you... seeing the joy that orgasm brings.


2 comments:

LushlyMe said...

That sounds lovely... sigh

Cigamybab said...

Was sup U Have Been listed @
Adult Blogger Blogs
http://sgolbreggolb.blogspot.com/
You can Find Your Link @
Adult Blogger Blogs w List
http://sgolbreggolb.blogspot.com/2005/04/adult-blogger-blogs-w-list.html

A Link back would be Appreciated

Thanks Cigamybab