Apr 8, 2007

Sleeping nude

I awake. You are pelting me with kisses about my neck and shoulders, body wrapped around behind mine. I feel your erection pressed against my back. A hand is massaging my naked breast, tickling my nipple. You move it down over my hip to my stomach, landing at of the V-shaped intersection where my thighs meet. I shift a bit, and you being caressing my clit, feeling how wet and aroused I am. You call out my name, telling me how hot I make you, how you just couldn't resist touching me this morning as my beautiful nude body lay sleeping beside you. Touching your erect dick didn't help, you just had to touch me. I can now feel your hard cock slide between my thighs, as you use the friction to make it grow even harder. I am dripping wet now and you slide inside of me, deliciously moving back and forth while still stroking my swollen clit. Faster. Harder. Deeper. I come. A moment later you explode inside me.

No comments: