Apr 30, 2007

Hot. Wet. Fun.

Hot water rains down.

Pressed against your back, I help clean your front. The soap makes it slippery fun and my hand glides, literally, down your collarbone and onto your pert little breasts. I circle your nipples and massage the sweet smelling suds all around. Getting them perfectly clean. The same with your navel (an outie!) and lovely curved hips.

I know how much you you want me.

Your legs get my attention next. I'm down on my knees, eye-level with your firm butt, stroking the washcloth up and down your long legs. Thigh to knee to ankle. Ankle to knee to thigh. Spinning you around, I work my way along. Slowly. Thoroughly.

I can tell you're getting excited.

I can see and smell it, almost taste it, being so close to you. Right in front. Your lips are so inviting. So I let my fingers make themselves at home. You exhale, like you've been waiting with bated breath, for my arrival.

I can feel the excitement, the juices flowing around my hand. I can feel them between my own legs too. All slick and sweet. Just like yours. Begging for attention.

Want to give it some?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello

just passing by to envite you to take a peek at my erotic illustration blog

hope you like it

BM

Anonymous said...

great post! Congrats on getting fleshbotted...