Jan 6, 2008

Foreplay & fun

Sitting across from you on the other side of the couch, I fought the urge to rip your clothes off as the sexual tension hung so thickly in the air around us late one night. I wanted to crawl onto your lap, straddling it, knowing that you wanted my crotch pressed up against yours... letting me feel just how excited you were.

You moved closer.

Lightning struck.

Our tongues met in a frenzied first kiss so hot I thought my lips slightly scorched. My foot danced across your lap, coming to rest as you pulled me on top of you, as if you could read my mind... The hard bulge in your jeans between my legs confirmed my earlier hypothesis. You know I couldn't help but to grind against you a little, teasing and previewing.

Your hands were in my hair... on my neck... down to my breasts where my nipples were already taut with anticipation.

Remember how you groaned when I licked your earlobe? How you slid your hands up under my skirt while telling me how hot my ass was? I wondered if you could feel how wet you'd already made me.

You gasped when I began to unzip your pants, begging me to do it faster. I obliged and marveled to myself at the beautiful size of your erect cock, sliding off your lap and down on to my hands and knees next to you, taking it in my mouth and treating it to the talents of my tongue. You deftly slid my panties off and it felt shockingly good when you slid a finger inside of me making me even wetter than I already was.

I wondered if you knew all the naughty things I was thinking.


To be continued...

No comments: