Feb 20, 2008

Foreplay & fun II

Somehow, the rest of your clothing fell off.

Fantasy was now reality as I moved towards you. Each stride purposeful, almost theatrical, designed to show off my body and make your cock quiver in anticipation. I touched your face as you reached for me. I deftly guided your arms over your head and took out the handcuffs, securing your wandering fingers to a loop in the wall behind the couch.

Then I did a slow, silent strip tease, just like you wanted it - bending over to show off my ass, dangling my tits inches away from your face - shedding what remained of my clothing.

I stood naked before you, a kaleidescope of green, blue, red, pink, and yellow played on my skin in the soft light of the neon signs outside the window. You told me that I looked more beautiful naked than you'd imagined.

How many times did you touch yourself while thinking of me?
Probably too many to count.

I came closer, letting you lick my nipples and bury your face between my breasts as I straddled you. Your cock brushed my clit and sent a shiver through my body. I stood up on the couch, my crotch perfectly level with your mouth, and let you lap at my now swollen clit until I had a sweet and slow orgasm. Then came your turn. I slid my hand down your chest to your stomach and found that spot on your inner thigh. You moaned that you needed to be inside of me right now. I slid myself onto your erection and finally knew what it felt like to be so entwined with your body. As I rocked my hips you began to try to thrust deeper. When I picked up the pace you came... eyes rolling back into your head signifying ultimate pleasure.

I got out the key and uncuffed you and you grabbed me and pushed me up on the dining room table. Stacks of papers went flying. Once was not enough and you fucked me right there on the hard wood.

I can't wait for the next time we play together.

2 comments:

dallas said...

Hi Busty Gal,

My name is Dallas and I write a blog for Babeland.com here http://blog.babeland.com/. I found your blog while looking for erotica to link to. I really love your writing - often internet erotica is not very well written but yours is fantastic, thanks!

When I see blogs I really like, I like to let them know that Babeland has an affiliate program. I don't know if you've ever thought about doing that before but you might want to check it out! It's great to be able to direct your readers to a place where you know they can get good information and good sex toys. I wanted to let you know that Babeland.com has one of the highest converting and most successful programs on the internet. We've been Zagat rated and called the "The Best Place to Shop" by Citysearch. http://www.babeland.com/about/affiliates/. If you've got any questions about the program specifically, you can email our affiliate manager Mae at affiliates@babeland.com.
Thanks for the great work!

Unknown said...

Handcuffs and neon? Wow. It's a kinda film noir wet dream, isn't it? Nice!